The new European data protection regulations, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), are in force since May 25, 2018,
This regulation implies that:
• The person responsible for files and the processing of their personal data is NÀUTIC PALAMOS, S.A.
• The purpose of the treatment of your personal data is to manage and be able to attend to the commitments generated by the relationship that we maintain with you and to keep you informed about our activities.
• Your data will not be transferred to third party or international data transfers will be made.
• Your data will be communicated; in case of being necessary; to the public administrations and to all those entities with whom the communication is necessary in order to comply with the provision of services linked to the relationship that we maintain with you.
• The data will be preserved while maintaining the commercial relationship, you do not request your deletion and in any case, in compliance with the legal prescriptions that may be applicable.
• You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, suppression, portability and opposition, directing your request to the offices of NÀUTIC PALAMOS, SA, located in Carrer Salvador Albert i Pey, s / n de Palamós, where you can They will provide you with the appropriate and appropriate forms to your claim.
With this writing, you are informed that NÁUTIC PALAMOS, S.A. It will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner and that NÀUTIC PALAMÓS, SA undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures that are within its power to suppress this information or rectify without delay when they are inaccurate.