Since May 25, 2018, the new European data protection regulation is in force, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD)
This regulation implies that:
- The responsible of the files and processing of your personal data is NÀUTIC PALAMOS,S.A.
- The purpose of processing your personal data is to manage and be able to meet the commitments generated by the relationship we maintain with you and to keep you informed of our activities.
- Your data will not be transferred to a third party nor will international data transfers be made.
- Your data will be communicated; If necessary; in public administrations and in all those entities with which communication is necessary in order to comply with the provision of services linked to the relationship we maintain with you.
- The data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, you do not request its deletion and in any case, in compliance with the applicable statutory limitation periods.
- You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition, by directing your request to the offices of NÀUTIC PALAMOS, SA, located on Calle Salvador Albert i Pey, s/n in Palamós, where you will be They will provide the timely and appropriate forms for your claim.
With this letter you are informed that NÁUTICO PALAMOS, S.A. will proceed to process the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and up-to-date manner and that NÀUTIC PALAMÓS, SA undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures within its power so that these data are deleted or they rectify without delay when they are inaccurate.